Book Title: ACT Advanced Practice: Prep for 36 (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksIf you're looking to get a top score on the ACT, Kaplan's ACT Advanced Practice workbook has the high-difficulty practice and expert strategies you need to face the toughest questions with confidence. Kaplan Test Prep is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Kaplan is so certain that ACT Advanced Practice
offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back
- Nine practice sets with advanced, high-difficulty questions to help you score the most points
- More than 600 questions with detailed answers and explanations
- Kaplan's exclusive score-raising strategies and methods show you the best way to attack the most difficult ACT questions
- Comprehensive review of all sections on the test
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.