Book Title: The Resiliency Workbook: Bounce Back Stronger, Smarter & With Real Self-Esteem
Publisher: Resiliency In Action
Author: Nan Henderson
This is a one-of-a-kind self-help book for teens and adults based on decades of social science research about how people bounce back from all types of trauma, crises, problems and adversity. It shows how building resiliency builds mental health. The information in this book will help anyone facing any life challenge.
Use this book to learn how to:
* Unlock your innate capacity to overcome adversity right now.
* Identify and strengthen your unique resiliency builders.
* Use your resiliency builders that are already operating for you.
* Develop solid, transformative self-esteem.
* Identify your Achilles Heel and how to overcome it.
* Keep going when the going gets tough.
Written by a leading expert, this book makes the important findings from resiliency research accessible to everyone. 10 Chapters (plus Index):
1. You Were Born Resilient
2. A Research-Based Plan for Overcoming Life's Challenges
3. Unlock the Power of Your Personal Protective Factors
4. The Resiliency Wheel: Boosting Your Resiliency Every Day
5. Who and What is in Your Mirror? (and Other Life-Support Strategies)
6. The Resiliency Route to Authentic Self-Esteem
7. Listen Within: How to Find and Follow Your Accurate Gut Guidance
8. Identify Your Achilles Heel (and Stop It from Tripping You Up)
9. How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough
10.The Resiliency Quiz & Other Resiliency-Building Resources